This Cake Batter Freezer Fudge is super easy to make, tastes amazing, and just so happens to be sugar-free and packed with healthy fats and protein! Try it with tahini or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
Cake Batter Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup “drippy” cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple sugar-free monk fruit sweetener or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pure almond extract, adjusted to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- optional toppings: sprinkles, Lakanto sugar-free chocolate chips or diced chocolate peanut butter cups, granola, toasted hemp seeds, coconut chips, or toppings of choice
- Line a muffin pan with silicone liners (or use a silicone pan as I did).
- Put cashew butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer.
- Add protein powder, sweetener, vanilla, and almond extracts, and salt, and continue to beat, just until smooth.
- Adjust sweetener, extracts, and salt to taste.
- Scoop the fudge into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with toppings as desired and freeze until firm.
- Serve cold.
Try it with tahini or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.