Oh man, this candy is so delicious! It tastes remarkably like a Butterfinger candy bar, but it only takes six ingredients and five minutes to make. Seriously, just five! It's crunchy and crumbly, sweet and flaky – you'll be immersed in chocolate and peanut butter bliss before you know it!
5-Minute Butterfinger Brittle [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 5-Minute Butterfinger Brittle [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups bran flake cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
How to Prepare 5-Minute Butterfinger Brittle [Vegan]
- Combine sugar and maple syrup in a small pot and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for about one minute. Turn off heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth. Then, stir in bran flake cereal until well combined.
- Spray a loaf pan or small round pan with cooking spray and spread cereal mixture into pan. Press down until it is packed evenly into the mold.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Pour over cereal mixture and spread evenly. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes until set, then cut or break into pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1806 | Total Carbs: 214 g | Total Fat: 105 g | Total Protein: 40 g | Total Sodium: 998 g | Total Sugar: 113 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.