Oh man, this candy is so delicious! It tastes remarkably like a Butterfinger candy bar, but it only takes six ingredients and five minutes to make. Seriously, just five! It's crunchy and crumbly, sweet and flaky – you'll be immersed in chocolate and peanut butter bliss before you know it!
5-Minute Butterfinger Brittle [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups bran flake cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Combine sugar and maple syrup in a small pot and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for about one minute. Turn off heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth. Then, stir in bran flake cereal until well combined.
- Spray a loaf pan or small round pan with cooking spray and spread cereal mixture into pan. Press down until it is packed evenly into the mold.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Pour over cereal mixture and spread evenly. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes until set, then cut or break into pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.