Ever wondered how to make a burrito bowl? If it is healthy for you? Whether you eat a burrito bowl cold and how you reheat a burrito bowl? Just follow along and you will get all the answers!
Burrito Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cup of cooked basmati rice
- Heat the oven to 450℉.
- Cut the cauliflower in small florets and put them in a big freezer bag.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of Mexican seasoning with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir to combine and add to the freezer bag. Zip the bag and toss the florets in the seasoning oil.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the florets on the tray and add the halved tomatoes.
- Roast for 20 minutes and turn halfway through both the tomatoes and florets to prevent them from burning.
- Cook 1 cup of basmati rice and cook the green beans for 10 minutes and drain. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms in 4 and slice the point peppers in long slices. Heat a skillet. Add two tablespoons of olive oil. First, saute the red peppers until soft and translucent. Take out of the skillet and set aside.
- Chop the onion and garlic. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet and bake the onion and garlic until soft. Add the mushrooms and stir continuously until golden brown.
- Take two bowls and divide the rice over the bowls. Stack your bowl with half of the roasted cauliflower, red peppers, mushroom mix, tomatoes, and green beans.
- Cover with tin foil and let the bowls warm through at 450℉ for 5-7 minutes.
- Half the avocado and slice it in thin slices. Add on top of the bowl. Ready to serve.