These gluten-free and vegan Blackberry Muffins are topped with a simple yet delicious coconut oatmeal streusel. Great for a breakfast on the go or a tasty snack!
Blackberry Muffins With Coconut Oatmeal Streusel [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Blackberry Muffins With Coconut Oatmeal Streusel [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the muffins:
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blackberries, tossed in 1 tablespoon oat flour
For the Oatmeal Coconut Streusel:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, soft
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, unsweetened
How To Make Blackberry Muffins With Coconut Oatmeal Streusel [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the bananas, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In another bowl, toss together the oat flour, coconut flour, coconut, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Add into the wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Stir in the blackberries.
- In a small bowl, mix together the streusel ingredients until crumbly.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 way full of batter. Sprinkle on streusel evenly between the muffins, pressing mixture down gently into batter. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 270 | Carbs: 43 g | Fat: 10 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 217 mg | Sugar: 15 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile