This Beet Salad with Quinoa is super delicious and healthy! It's quite simple to make and perfect for autumn!
Beet Salad with Quinoa [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 medium-sized red beetroot (peeled & spiralized)
- 1/4 cup Miso dressing
- 1 cup Quinoa (1/2 cup uncooked; follow the cooking instruction on the package)
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Roast your sunflower seeds on a heated pan. Reduce the heat and stir with a spatula so both sides turn golden. It will take only a few minutes, so be careful, do not burn.
- When ready, take it off the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss spiralized beets with miso dressing, until they get evenly covered and slightly saggy.
- Add quinoa and toss again.
- Top with arugula, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.