Creamy and refreshing Vegan Basil Cucumber Gazpacho needs no cooking and just 15 minutes prep time. Just blend, chill and serve!
Basil Cucumber Gazpacho [Vegan]
- 1 big cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 1 tablespoons parsley
- 5 mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch of salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- water as needed
- Cut the cucumber in half. If it contains large seeds, remove seeds, then dice the cucumber and place into a high-speed blender.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out the flesh of half an avocado. Add the avocado to the blender.
- Chop the spring onions, basil, parsley and mint. Add to the blender.
- Add also plain coconut yogurt, a clove of garlic, salt, pepper, white balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth. If the soup is too thick, add a splash of water as needed (depending on how thick you like your soup).
- Place the cucumber gazpacho in the fridge for about 4 hours to chill.
- Serve chilled with some cucumber slices, a spoon of coconut yogurt and a drizzle of olive oil.