These Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas are just amazing. They are the perfect healthy treat for summer. Super delicious and refreshing, these bananas will indulge your sweet cravings. Kids will love them and so will their grown-ups!!
Chocolate Covered Banana Pops [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 4 large bananas
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate mixture (see the recipe above)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp seeds
- Chopped nuts
- Colored Sprinkles
- Goji berries
- Peel and cut bananas in half.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the banana pieces.
- Place bananas on a baking sheet and freeze for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the chocolate mixtures to cover the bananas
- Place melted coconut oil in a bowl and add cacao powder. Mix well with a spoon or a whisk until well incorporated. Then add agave and mix to combine.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Blend white chocolate and strawberries until smooth.
- Remove bananas from the freezer and dip each banana into the chocolate sauce of your choice.
- If desired, roll or sprinkle the chocolate coated banana in chopped nuts, shredded coconut, hemp seeds, or colored sprinkles.
- You can also place white chocolate sauce on a dipping bag and make a drawing on dark chocolate covered bananas.
- Place bananas back on the baking sheet and freeze for about 10 minutes more