There’s something about banana and peanut butter that just tastes so amazing, no matter what kind of recipe! In this healthy bar recipe, the banana and peanut butter are blended together along with maple syrup to form a mixture. Then this is mixed with oats, which results in an amazingly healthy sweet, soft and chewy satisfying snack or breakfast on-the-go!
Banana and Peanut Butter Flapjacks [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 1/4 cups of gluten free jumbo oats
- Pre-heat oven to 320°F.
- Firstly add your peanut butter, maple syrup, and bananas to a food processor and blend well.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add your oats to the mixture and mix well until evenly covered.
- Transfer the mixture to a prepared baking tray and press mixture down firmly until it is even.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy.