Your favorite salad just got the best makeover ever. This baked tofu Caesar sandwich is made with the most delicious oil-free baked tofu, avocado, homemade vegan Caesar dressing, and walnut Parmesan. It has all the makings for the best summer sandwich ever.
Baked Tofu Caesar Sandwich [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Baked Tofu Caesar Sandwich [Vegan]
For the Sandwich:
- 2 pieces of toasted sprouted bread
- Avocado slices
- Baked tofu, warmed
- Romaine hearts, chopped
For the Caesar Dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dulse powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
For the Walnut Parmesan:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
How to Prepare Baked Tofu Caesar Sandwich [Vegan]
To Make the Sandwich:
- Toast the bread, spread on the dressing, layer with avo, baked tofu, walnut Parmesan and romaine.
- If you don’t want the bread, place everything in a bowl and cut the baked tofu into cubes and enjoy an awesome salad.
To Make the Dressing:
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
To Make the Walnut Parmesan:
- Place everything in your food processor and process until there are no more big pieces of walnuts.
- Make sure there is no moisture in your food processor when you add the walnuts, otherwise they tend to clump.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories of Sandwich: 383 | Total Carbs: 41 g | Total Fat: 14 g | Total Protein: 24 g | Total Sodium: 936 g | Total Sugar: 8 g Total Calories of Caesar Dressing: 136 | Total Carbs: 14 g | Total Fat: 32 g | Total Protein: 10 g | Total Sodium: 1000 g | Total Sugar: 0 g Total Calories of Walnut Parmesan: 920 | Total Carbs: 20 g | Total Fat: 80 g | Total Protein: 32 g | Total Sodium: 1172 g | Total Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.