A delicious and easy casserole that has all the amazing flavors of baked potato and eggplant. This will be your new go-to dinner recipe!
Baked Potato And Eggplant Casserole [Vegan]
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 2 toes of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 500ml passed tomatoes
- 200ml vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder (I like spicy, rosy-hot, of course)
- Some parsley
- Salt pepper
- Dice eggplant and salt, put aside and dab after about 10 minutes. Cook peeled potato cubes separately until firm. Fry the onion cubes and the peeled and chopped garlic in a pan in oil, fry the tomato paste and add the aubergine cubes .
- Pour in the tomato and vegetable broth and simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes. Finally season with paprika, parsley and if necessary salt and pepper .
- Place the potato cubes in a casserole dish, spread the pan contents evenly over the potatoes, pour yeast over them and heat for 15-20 minutes at 400°F in the oven.