These baked oats have only five basic ingredients and it tastes just like cake!
Baked Oats [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup (120g) rolled porridge oats
- 1 cup (250g) yogurt
- Splash vanilla extract
- 3 chia eggs
- Fresh fruit
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Put oats, yoghurt, vanilla, and eggs into a large bowl and mix with a spoon until combined. Gently fold in your fruit.
- Line an 8 inch cake tin with baking paper, pour the mixture into it, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt and fruit.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile