These fudgey brownies are so delightful, and they contain healthy ingredients like avocado and dates! That's a win/win!
Avocado and Date Brownies With Sea Salt [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Avocado and Date Brownies With Sea Salt [Vegan]
- 1 generous cup pitted fresh dates
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
How to Prepare Avocado and Date Brownies With Sea Salt [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together the dates, avocado, almond milk and agave nectar.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Combine the bowls — the batter should be firm but easily poured. Add almond milk flour if needed.
- Pour into a baking dish that has been lined with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes. Cool before cutting.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2284 | Total Carbs: 484 g | Total Fat: 34 g | Total Protein: 47 g | Total Sodium: 2781 g | Total Sugar: 209 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.