These fudgey brownies are so delightful, and they contain healthy ingredients like avocado and dates! That's a win/win!
Avocado and Date Brownies With Sea Salt [Vegan]
- 1 generous cup pitted fresh dates
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together the dates, avocado, almond milk and agave nectar.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Combine the bowls — the batter should be firm but easily poured. Add almond milk flour if needed.
- Pour into a baking dish that has been lined with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes. Cool before cutting.