These homemade vegan nachos with pumpkin queso dip are perfect for lazy movie nights. Just snuggle up on the couch, turn on a great movie or even better one of your favorite TV series, and have a bowl of these delicious nachos all to yourself. Or invite some friends over and share this vegan yumminess!
Autumn Nachos With Pumpkin Queso Dip [Vegan]
- 15 ounce butternut squash (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup soaked unsalted cashews (I only soaked them for about 10 minutes, but soaking them longer will make it easier for your blender.)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 green jalapeños, cut into rings
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, cut into rings
- 1/4 cup black olives, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 tomato salsa
- 1 tomato, cut into small pieces
- Corn tortilla chips
- Soak the cashews in water. Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Cut the butternut squash into small pieces and cook them for about 10 minutes or until they are really soft.
- Drain both the butternut squash and the cashews and place them into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place the nachos into a big bowl and add the jalapeños, red onion, red pointed pepper, black olives, guacamole, tomato salsa, and tomatoes. In a small pan, heat the pumpkin cheese sauce until it becomes really thick and creamy.
- Pour it onto the nachos until they're nicely covered. Serve immediately.