Unbelievably delicious, these Artichoke Walnut Bruschetta are a fantastic replacement for whatever it was you were planning on having for lunch..or supper! Whip them up in 10 minutes and better yet, you can freeze half for another time. You just need to thaw and give it a quick stir and it’s just as incredibly yummy as the day you made it.
Artichoke Walnut Bruschetta [Vegan]
- 3 cups marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 baguettes, cut into ½ inch slices
- Add the artichokes, walnuts, parsley, pressed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and water to a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined, but still chunky and not pureed.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place sliced bread on a baking tray or directly on your oven rack and brown for about 4 minutes.
- Remove the bread and spread the artichoke walnut mix on each slice.