It’s creamy, full of flavor, and oil-free (bonus!). This recipe makes quite a bit of dressing, about 2 and 3/4 cups (22-ounces). But you could always cut the amounts in half if you want to make less. This one replaces cane sugar with Medjool dates and salt with white miso paste to include even more nutrition.
Almond Butter Turmeric Dressing [Vegan, Oil-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Almond Butter Turmeric Dressing [Vegan, Oil-Free]
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup almond butter (100% almonds, no added oil, salt, sugar, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Prepare Almond Butter Turmeric Dressing [Vegan, Oil-Free]
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a jar, cover, and refrigerate.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad!
This dressing will keep for about 7 days in the refrigerator.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.