This Fiesta Salad with carrots, zucchini, jalapenos, avocado, cilantro, lime, and green olives covered in a Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing is heavenly. It offers more than enough good food to re-fuel and reset our bodies. Envision fresh flavors at their finest that are high in alkalinity to help balance your body.
Alkalizing Fiesta Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Alkalizing Fiesta Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing [Vegan]
- 1 carrot – peeled and julienned
- 1/3 Mexican squash – peeled and julienned
- 1 Jalapeno – julienned (Less if desired)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves – diced finely
- 1/2 avocado – diced
- 1 lime – squeezed
- 7 green olives stuffed with red peppers (Opt) – sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Opt: serve with oil free baked tostadas and Cilantro Lime Dressing! Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 key limes – freshly squeezed
- Opt: 1/2-1 jalapeno
- To Taste: salt, pepper (Opt: red pepper flakes)
- 1/2 bundle fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp diced onion
How to Prepare Alkalizing Fiesta Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing [Vegan]
- Wash and prepare the vegetables, placing the first six ingredients into two bowls evenly.
- Gently combine the ingredients together, top with sliced olives and cashews. For the Dressing:
- Combine the ingredients in a blender, pulsing for 60+ seconds until extremely smooth. It will thick and creamy. Add more water to thin if desired. Serve on top of the salad, sprinkle with a handful of pecans or your favorite toppings! Enjoy!!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.