If you ask me I’d say that it’s natural and healthy to crave sweet treats every now and then. You don’t need to get rid of your cravings you just need to make better healthier choices. Next time you feel a sweet tooth coming on try these sugar free vegan cheesecake bars. They will not only satisfy your cravings but also boost and Support your body and mind! Ready for the recipe?
Açaí Blueberry Bars With Chocolate [Vegan, Raw, Paleo, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
Ingredients You Need for Açaí Blueberry Bars With Chocolate [Vegan, Raw, Paleo, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 7-ounces macadamia nuts (soak preferably over night)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons cacao butter
- 4 tablespoons firm coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon lechitin
- Vanilla bean powder to taste
- 1-2 teaspoon acai powder
- 3 and 1/2-ounces blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- 5-ounces chocolate (for the crust)
How to Prepare Açaí Blueberry Bars With Chocolate [Vegan, Raw, Paleo, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- Drain the soaked macadamias and blend them with fresh water
- Add the syrup, berries and all the powders, salt too
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter carefully
- Add the previous ( 3. ) and coconut cream in the mixture and blend until really smooth
- Melt the chocolate on water bath
- Pour the chocolate on the bottom of your moulds and let firm in fridge
- Add the raw cake mix on top of the chocolate crusts
- Let set in refrigerator for 4 hours
- Ready to be eaten!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3240 | Total Carbs: 127 g | Total Fat: 303 g | Total Protein: 19 g | Total Sodium: 45 g | Total Sugar: 76 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.