A simple wholefood granola recipe that is nourishing and fulling. Aligned with the focus on simplicity, the handful of ingredients are minimally processed, and culminate together beautifully.
7-Ingredient Wholefood Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds - black or white
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil - melted
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven (fan-forced) to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients (except the coconut oil) into a food processor.
- Pulse lightly until the dates have broken down into little chunks. Lay the mixture out evenly on a lined baking tray and drizzle over the melted coconut oil. Mix through with a wooden spoon.
- Bake in the oven (fan forced) on 350°F for 5 mins. Remove from the oven and stir the mixture around bringing the outer ingredients into the middle.
- Reduce the heat to 250°F and bake for another 10mins. Again remove from the oven and stir. Bake for another 10 mins on 250°F.
- Remove from the oven, stir the mixture around and leave to cool fully. Store in an airtight jar glass and enjoy!