Low-carb, low-calorie crispy chips perfect for a healthy snack! These only take five ingredients so their also super budget friendly!
5-Ingredient Zucchini Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 large zucchini (or 2 smaller ones)
- 3/4 tablespoons of grape oil (or other, good quality)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Mix the oil with apple vinegar and add to the cut zucchini. Mix well.
- Insert zucchini into a dehydrator or vegetable dryer and dry for 8-10 hours. The time depends on the thickness of the slices and the quality of the device. Chips must dry out, not sizzle. They should also be crispy.