Low-carb, low-calorie crispy chips perfect for a healthy snack! These only take five ingredients so their also super budget friendly!
5-Ingredient Zucchini Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for 5-Ingredient Zucchini Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 large zucchini (or 2 smaller ones)
- 3/4 tablespoons of grape oil (or other, good quality)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan
- Freshly ground pepper
How to Prepare 5-Ingredient Zucchini Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Mix the oil with apple vinegar and add to the cut zucchini. Mix well.
- Insert zucchini into a dehydrator or vegetable dryer and dry for 8-10 hours. The time depends on the thickness of the slices and the quality of the device. Chips must dry out, not sizzle. They should also be crispy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.