This 3 ingredient chocolate mousse is made in 10 minutes and is perfectly creamy, smooth, thick and decadent.
3-Ingredient Mousse [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 3-Ingredient Mousse [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cup (310g) dark dairy-free chocolate (70% or higher is best)
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2- 1 cup (130-150ml) almond milk, depending on desired consistency (optional)
- Maple syrup, to taste (if you want it sweeter or use a higher % dark chocolate)
How to Prepare 3-Ingredient Mousse [Vegan]
- Melt the dark chocolate either in your microwave or double boiler on a medium heat and leave to cool.
- Prepare your avocados by cutting in half and de-stone. Scoop out the flesh and place into a blender.
- Add half of the milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the melted cooled chocolate to the blender and blend into until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk 20ml at a time and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and add some maple syrup is needed and blend again.
- Transfer your chocolate mousse into serving dishes or small glassed, decorate if desired and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.