This 3 ingredient chocolate mousse is made in 10 minutes and is perfectly creamy, smooth, thick and decadent.
3-Ingredient Mousse [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cup (310g) dark dairy-free chocolate (70% or higher is best)
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2- 1 cup (130-150ml) almond milk, depending on desired consistency (optional)
- Maple syrup, to taste (if you want it sweeter or use a higher % dark chocolate)
- Melt the dark chocolate either in your microwave or double boiler on a medium heat and leave to cool.
- Prepare your avocados by cutting in half and de-stone. Scoop out the flesh and place into a blender.
- Add half of the milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the melted cooled chocolate to the blender and blend into until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk 20ml at a time and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and add some maple syrup is needed and blend again.
- Transfer your chocolate mousse into serving dishes or small glassed, decorate if desired and serve.