If you tuned in last week, you would have seen a bunch of new vegan menus, restaurants, cafes and food trucks that opened up around the world or rejuvenated their menus with more options. Get ready, because this week we’re featuring even more!
Since we adore eating, and we know you do too, check out these vegan restaurants this weekend and be sure to let us know all about their menus, the atmosphere and the tastes.
- Pulse Cafe, Hadley, MA: This cafe offers a small menu of what they call plant-based comfort food. Macaroni and cheese, calzones, grilled vegetable lasagna, soy-based chicken, wood-fired pizzas, black bean grain burgers, and cheesecake. They’re located at 270 Russell St, Hadley, MA 01035.
- Jrink, Washington, DC: This little witchy juice bar serves up detox juices of all sorts; from spinach and kale, to raw almond and lemon cayenne. They also have booster shots sold in the cutest little glass bottles. They’re located in various spots around Washington, DC.
- Spinners Pizza, Albany NY: Spinners has a new vegan menu, and it includes lots of seitan pepperoni pizza, seitan chicken parmesan, beyond burgers, buffalo quesadillas, eggplant-topped pizzas and more. They’re located at 22 Picotte Dr. Albany, NY 12208.
- QWNS Café, Queens NY: QWNS Cafe is keen on making healthy alternatives in Astoria. Their menu features grain bowls, acai bowls, avocado toasts, giant kale salads, lemon herb garlic potatoes and oat milk coffees. They’re located at 22-35 31st, Long Island City, NY 11105.
- Clustertruck, US: This delivery service offers fresh ingredients and dishes like chipotle jackfruit bbq tacos and a spiced chickpea bowl. You can order from their site in select locations.
- Bella Italia, England: This pizza kitchen has new vegan cheeses and dishes on their menu. Try their Zuppa del Giorno, bruschetta, their spaghetti with a rich lentil and mushroom ragu, a risotto funghi or their verde burger. They’re located at several different locations in England.
- Okomoko, Farnham UK: This 100% vegan coffee cafe offers up fantastic options like black pudding, hot chocolate, cupcakes, veggie kebabs, a ‘pulled pork’ burger, and cream of asparagus, as well as coffee of course. They’re located at 18 Downing Street, Farnham.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
Lead image source: Shutterstock