Last week, we shared Italian-Style sandwich shops, London-based eateries and new coffee shop menu options. This week, we’re back again to provide you and your friends with some awesome new vegan restaurants and cafes to check out this weekend. Forget that local spot, and explore all your options! Keep reading to see the newest vegan eats.
- Ghostlight Coffee, Dayton OH: This cozy little coffee shop is unveiling new vegan breakfast options, including a cheesy vegan English muffin, an Impossible Foods vegan burger, and ‘egg’ sandwiches. Find them at 1201 Wayne Ave. Dayton, OH 45410.
- White Cub, Mumbai: This unique little coffee shop features delicious vegan ice cream flavors from cocoa to a coffee-vanilla flavor. Find them at Namaste Midway, NH58, Distt Muzzafarnagar.
- Green Goddess Popcorn & Tea Lounge, Memphis, TN: Not only does this new spot have live music, they serve gourmet vegan popcorn and tea. Yes, you heard that right. They’ll have bbq, V-cheesy, caramel and cheddar and more. Find this unique place at 3078 Summer, Memphis, TN 38104.
- Wildflower Cafe, Red Hook, NY: This cafe offers meatless burgers, simulated chicken, and faux hot dogs. But that’s not what makes them unique. You can enjoy your burger among feline friends. Find them at 35 West Market St, Suite 1-First floor, Red Hook, NY 12571.
- English Dockside West, Colorado City, CO: This restaurant went from seafood to vegan food. They launched a new vegan menu which features beefless tips, sauteed vegetable plates, classic pasta and more. They’re located at 1201 W. Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
- Kokus, New York, NY: This vegan soft-serve spot has the prettiest, and most nutritious ice creams in the city. Not only are they gorgeous, but they’re good for your skin, hair, and soul. Find them in various New York locations.
- The Melting Pot, U.S: To keep up with plant-based demands, this classic fondue spot is launching a vegan menu, include Daiya cheese dips and chocolate. Find them around the United States.
- Copper Branch, Montreal, Canada: This restaurant is expanding to over 60 locations. They’re known for an array of rice bowls, burgers, and all-day breakfasts. Find them in locations through Canada.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
Lead image source: Shutterstock