What’s your favorite holiday drink? Perhaps it’s a nog, a hot toddy, or even a seasonal smoothie. Whatever it may be, you’re sure to find it in this collection of vegan holiday drinks. Hot or cold, spiked or virgin, caffeinated or herbal…we’ve got you covered!
And the best part of this collection? They’re all vegan, meaning the nogs are free of eggs; the hot chocolates are dairy-free; and the smoothies are chock full of 100% plant-powered goodness!
The holidays are a time of celebration…and often a time of over-indulgence. Keeping your drinks on the lighter side is a great way to keep your holiday season a little healthier. So skip the cholesterol and saturated fat, and keep your drinks vegan!
Recipe by Sonya O’Donnell, Blogger, Love and Greens
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen and peeled zucchini chopped
- 1 cup Rice Dream Rice Nog
- dash celtic salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spices
- 1 organic candy cane as garnish
- ¼ tsp nutmeg for garish
- Combine all ingredients in a Vitamix or high speed blender. Blend on high for a few seconds until blended through.
- Serve in a glass with a candy cane garnish and a dash of nutmeg on top.
- Carrot Nog
- Allergy-Friendly Holiday Nog
- Almond Sugar Cookie Hot Toddy
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Kahlua Mint Hot Chocolate
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Coconut Ginger Smoothie
- Vanilla Pear Cardamom Cocktail
Also be sure to check out Vegan-Friendly Beer and Wine Options to be sure you’re not imbibing animal products with your favorite beer or wine!
Did we miss your favorite? Submit a delicious vegan holiday beverage recipe here or tell us about it in the comments section below!