If you are interested in publishing your awesome recipes on One Green Planet, please read below:
RECIPE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Recipes submitted MUST be vegan (raw vegan, gluten-free vegan, etc). “Vegan” recipes are meatless and dairy-free (no egg or milk products).
- The suggested length for recipes is 500-750 words or less.
- Recipes MUST include a brief introduction. Ingredients and preparation must be clearly listed in bullets. Please refer to this format.
- Include nutritional/caloric information, when possible.
- Recipes MUST include applicable dietary specifications. Notes like, this recipes is raw vegan, nut free, soy free, oil free, gran free, wheat free, etc are very important to our readers.
- Hyperlink specific products mentioned in your recipe and list measurements clearly.
- Recipes MUST include photos of the actual finished product (not a stock photo). Please submit professional and/or high quality food photos. No phone cameras, bad lighting, etc will be accepted. Photo format: web-optimized JPEG.
- Unless we already have this, please include your brief bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words) and attach a vertical head-shot.
- If you have been compensated by any brand that is referenced in your recipe, you need to clearly disclose this information to us.
- Recipes will be reviewed and may be edited to comply with our guidelines prior or after publication.
- We reserve the right to reject recipes.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE. (form url here: https://www.onegreenplanet.org/ogp-recipe-submission-form/)
TERMS OF SUBMISSION
By sending this submission to www.onegreenplanet.org, you are representing that you are the author and copyright owner of the submission and/or have all rights necessary to provide this submission (including images) to www.onegreenplanet.org and you have granted www.onegreenplanet.org a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully-paid up, royalty-free transferable right and license, with right to sub-license, publish, republish, resell, distribute, copy and edit the submission an unlimited number of times in all forms and all media whether now known or to become known in the future.
Within 1-2 business days of your submission, you will receive an email confirmation, followed by further correspondence. If you do not hear back from us within 7-10 business days you may contact us to inquire about the status of your submission.
If you recipe is approved for publication, you will receive a Green Monster Blog Account, which means future submissions will be easy-breezy!
HAVE A QUESTION OR WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN BECOME A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR ON OUR SITE?