This Pina Colada Mocktail is a refreshing drink the whole family will love. Made rich and sweet with coconut cream and frozen pineapple, it’s decadent enough for special occasions but healthy enough for breakfast!
Pina Colada Mocktail [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) of coconut cream
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) of pineapple juice
- 2 cups (280 g) of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (8 oz) of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- Plop the coconut cream into your blender and pour in the pineapple juice. Add these ingredients first to give the blade something to grab onto. Tumble in the frozen pineapple chunks followed by the water and agave.
- Secure the lid and blend, starting at low speed, working your way up to medium or high speed, depending on your blender. You want a creamy, frothy consistency, so blend until all the frozen pineapple chunks are nice and smooth.
- Pour into a fun cocktail glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry to top it off!
Use a kitchen scale to measure your pineapple if you have one. Too much or too little pineapple will change the taste and texture of the mocktail. If you don’t have a scale, measure out 2 generous cups of pineapple chunks as they don’t compact down into the cup when frozen. Use room temperature coconut cream. Cold cream is stubborn about fully blending and you’ll end up with little bitty chunks of cream in your drink. This recipe stores exceptionally well. Even after a week in the fridge, it tastes fresh and holds its color making it a great base for green smoothies. Just give it a shake before drinking as the cream and pineapple will separate from the water.