We could all use a little bit of help now and then, like the raccoon in this video, who has found himself in a sticky situation.
The poor raccoon looks so helpless at the beginning of the video, with his head stuck in a metal drain cover. His head was so badly stuck that rescuers had to cut him out of it. At first, the raccoon understandably struggled when the rescuers tried to help him, so they opted for a sedative.
It is such a relief when we see the raccoon be freed towards the end! After the sedative wore off and after he had some food and water, the raccoon was ready to be released back into the wild. He looks like he’s in good shape now!
We are so grateful for animal rescuers like this.
- Raccoon Mama Goes to Incredible Lengths to Rescue Stranded Baby [Video]
- Curious Raccoon Found Himself Stuck in a Ceiling Until This Family Helped Him
- USDA Dropping Fish-Flavored Vaccines From the Sky to Stop Spread of Rabies in Raccoons
- Rescued Baby Raccoons Enjoy the Ultimate Relaxation Session in a Hammock (VIDEO)
- Wildlife Rescuers Free Cute Raccoon From a Drain (VIDEO)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 20,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!