Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Everyone loves a good redemption story, and this one features an adorable black cat finding her forever home on her third attempt. This touching tale, shared by TikTok user @catsmeow106, has warmed hearts and amassed over 1.5 million views, proving once again that love can conquer all.
Our feline star twice surrendered to a shelter, finally found a home that adores her. The emotional TikTok video showcases her initial moments in her new environment, her eyes wide with curiosity and hope as she peers out of a cardboard box. This bittersweet moment, capturing her transition into a loving home, has touched the hearts of more than 109,000 followers.
For our resilient black cat, her journey may have been tough, but her story ends happily with her new owners calling her “the sweetest kitty ever.” This tale has not only touched the hearts of many, but has also sparked appreciation for those who adopt adult cats.
This uplifting story is a reminder of the joy and fulfillment that comes from adopting shelter animals. They, too, deserve a loving home.
- Woman Adopts Cat Who Was Living in a Cage For Over 10 Years
- This Woman’s Dog Died When She Was 100, So At 101 She Adopted a Senior Dog
- Lucky the Great Dane Mix Goes From Emaciated Pup to Adoption-Ready in Just Two Months
- Thinking About Adopting a Bunny This Easter? Here’s Why You Need to Stop Right Now!
- Animal Rights Activist Raises Questions about Humane Society of New York’s Pet Adoption Process
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!