The more you learn about animals, the more you realize that they are just like us. We may walk upright and drive fancy cars, but at our core, we want the same things that they do. To protect the ones we love and to be protected and loved in return.
Animals bond with their children just the same as we do, which is what makes this video of a mommy fruit bat being reunited with her baby so darn moving!
The baby fruit bat was found stranded just two hours before by a concerned animal lover who contacted the ACRES (Animal Concerns Research & Education Society) Wildlife Rescue Team for help. The whereabouts of the baby’s mother were unknown, but the rescue team knew that if she was out there, she would return to the place where her baby went missing. The team diligently gathered the baby bat and returned him to the initial location to wait for mama. In no time at all, the mama bat picked up on her baby’s calls and sprung into action to find him.
After she found him, she quickly got him back into the skies and probably gave him tons of bat kisses on the way home! Don’t you just love a happy ending?
Animals Are My Favorite People Tee By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
- Etsy and eBay Are Selling Dead Bats and Scientists Are Concerned
- Bats Greet Each Other With Death-Metal Growls, New Study Finds
- Watching These Rescued Bats Share Corn on the Cob Just Made Our Day [Video]
- White-Nose Syndrome Has Killed Millions of Northern Long-Eared Bats
- 10 Times Bats Were Scary Cute!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Heartwarming! So glad there are STILL people in this world who CARE about ALL animals.
I couldn\’t stop crying!