Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Chamallow the cat has got the makings of an incredible escape artist, as evidenced in the video below. While no animal wants to be locked up, not all animals can do something about it all on their own. However, Chamallow proves that he is able to take on the challenge as an intelligent, flexible, and determined feline.
This beautiful white cat will astonish you with his ability to escape not one, but two cages. All those concerned for Chamallow’s fate and the featured lab like cages don’t have to worry. The video below was taken for fun at the vet’s office just to show off his amazing skills. So sit back and enjoy the video and just think — at least he’s not a “cat” burglar!
- Behold! Peeking Cat Is Possibly the Greatest Cat Video EVER
- In 9 Seconds,This Hysterical Cat Video Will Make You LOL
- Cat Stretching High for Hug Is Possibly the Cutest Cat Video EVER
- Hilarious Video Shows Cat ‘Acting Like a Dog’
- Tiktoker Bought a Cat on Craigslist and Was in For a Pleasant Surprise [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!