Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A staggering 100 billion items of clothing are produced each year; 85% of these textiles end up in landfill or incinerated. Further, it is predicted that Apparel consumption will rise 63% from 62 million tonnes today to 102 million tonnes in 2030.
In 2022, simply knowing about the environmental crisis is not enough. Here at One Green Planet, the leading digital media company for the eco-conscious generation, and the creators of the widely popular plant-based Recipe app, Food Monster, we are committed to putting an end to this.
One Green Planet is beyond excited to announce the highly anticipated launch of our newest endeavor, Tiny Rescue: a mission-based sustainable fashion line! We are raising awareness surrounding the devastating effects of fast fashion and paving the way with recycled zero-waste products designed to be returned, reprocessed, respun, and remade repeatedly.
Tiny Rescue offers cozy sweatshirts and t-shirts made from sustainable and recycled fabrics. With a minimal footprint and maximum comfort, Tiny Rescue has something for everyone looking to make an impact one step at a time.
Tiny Rescue clothing is as sustainable as it comes! It is:
- 100% plastic-free
- Certified net carbon neutral
- Made from recycled materials
- Produced in fair-trade factories
- Powered by renewable energy supply chains
- Printed using water-based inks
- Made on demand, no inventory!
- Shipped in plant-based packaging
The best part? Tiny Rescue clothing is intentionally designed to be zero-waste. That means all our clothing can be sent back and remade into brand-new products, thus, helping maintain a waste-free planet. All you have to do is scan the QR code on the neck tag and send back the item using the free shipping label. Tiny Rescue will reprocess the material into a new product, forever eliminating the need to throw away a shirt into a landfill.
“99% of clothes are not recycled. At Tiny Rescue, we welcome you to the 1%. We are proud to say our clothing is made out of waste materials!” says Preeta Sinha, Founder of One Green Planet.
“At Tiny Rescue, our customers are also our suppliers. For circular fashion model to work, companies must commit to remake, and customers must pledge to return,” says Preeta. “Unfortunately, Pollution is rewarded in the fashion industry, which profits from destroying our environment. But personal habits and companies can be redesigned and reimagined by collectively committing to a zero-waste world. At Tiny Rescue, our products are designed to be returned and remade. This makes for a synergistic relationship between the environment and the economy,” she added.
But, hold on, there’s more! Because we are deeply committed to our overall mission, all Tiny Rescue collections will be dedicated to raising awareness around important issues. After all, we are One Green Planet!
The first collection which dropped on September 27th, 2022, is focused on Climate change. It features 7 impactful designs with empowering messages like Wake Up and Smell the Climate change, Solution Not Pollution, Earthlings for Life, Stop Fucking with the Planet, There’s Only One Green Planet, Make Some Noise, and Planet B > Not Found. The highly anticipated Animal Collection launches in 2 weeks!
Simply put, Tiny Rescue is a lifestyle and clothing brand that helps raise public awareness around important issues through sustainable products that are kind to the planet.
Join us and wear your cause!
Other Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!