Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
@katvis19 Finally caught her doing it! #doberman #dogsofttiktok #funny #adopt #fyp #foryoupage ♬ Why Should I Worry (from ‘Oliver & Company’ OST) – Billy Joel
When TikTok user @katvis19 adopted this precious Doberman, no one had any idea she had some pretty impressive dancing skills!
Dobermans are magnificently strong and intelligent. They are known as one of the world’s best protection dogs and their physique is built to be muscular, fast, and powerful. This elegant breed has also earned a reputation as royalty in the canine community.
Dobermans are energetic creatures and need an abundance of exercise and time to run free and play. If you’re thinking about adopting one, keep in mind that you should have an active lifestyle to keep up with their needs. Not only are they extremely athletic and intelligent, but they learn at a faster speed, and make the best companions.
Despite their often intimidating nature, this video is proof that Dobermans are fun-loving and sweet at heart!
- After Spending 10 Days Apart Cat Can’t Stop Hugging His Dog Friend (VIDEO)
- This Cat Takes Care of His Sick Best Friend, Who’s a Dog! (VIDEO)
- Watch This Cat and Dog Playing Happily Together!
- Tycho and Refurb: A Lesson in Friendship for All Cats and Dogs (PHOTOS)
- Dog’s Dinner Time Dance Goes Viral
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!