Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Dolphins are such beautiful and intelligent animals that they are often exploited. They’re confined to cages to perform tricks and kept in captivity so that people can profit from them. This wonderful video shows how amazing dolphins are when free. The dolphins in this video are happily swimming alongside the surfer and porpoising through the waves.
This is how dolphins should live in the ocean – free!
Dolphins are not only kept in captivity and exploited, they are also affected by plastic Pollution in the ocean. For more information on dolphins, read Study Finds Dolphins Have Potentially Harmful Plastic Additive In Their Bodies and 10 Percent of All Whales and Dolphins Have Ingested Plastic, and It’s Staying in Their Digestive Tracts.
- Dolphins Alert Rescuers About Lost Swimmer
- Bottlenose Dolphin Adopts a Pilot Whale Calf
- Video of Baby Dolphin in Marine Park Shows Exactly How These Animals Feel About Captivity
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!