Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Sunny, a one-year-old Golden Retriever and Labrador mix residing in Didsbury, England, recently embarked on an unexpected and entertaining adventure during his stay at his “grandpawrents'” house. Known for his playful and mischievous nature, Sunny’s first encounter with a two-story home left his mom, Ellie Moore, in stitches.
Living in a single-story home for the entirety of his young life, Sunny’s introduction to stairs was nothing short of comical. The hilarious episode began early one morning when Moore was awakened by a series of loud bangs coming from the house.
“We started hearing the crashing round just before 6 a.m.,” Moore recalled. “I felt quite confused as we had just woken up and were the only ones in the house at the time, then I realized Sunny wasn’t in the room.”
Curiosity piqued, Moore ventured out to investigate the source of the commotion and discovered Sunny had devised an impromptu game of his own—throwing his tennis ball down the stairs and gleefully bounding after it.
For 15 to 20 minutes, Sunny reveled in his newfound game and Moore managed to capture the delightful spectacle on camera. Sharing her beloved dog’s antics on social media, Moore frequently posts videos and pictures of Sunny under the handle @always_sunny_in_didsbury on TikTok and Instagram.
After uploading the video to TikTok it has garnered over 20,000 views to date.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Cute Video: Senior Rescue Dog Wants Humans to Think She is Fragile!
- Viral Video of Elderly Dog’s Naptime Preference Warms Hearts Online
- Adorable Video Shows Dog Knows Puppy Is Blind
- Mama Dog Who Lost Litter Adopts Orphaned Puppies [Video]
- “Morning Person” Husky Ready to Start the Day in Cute Video
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!