Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An adorable TikTok video showing a dog’s reunion with their human is warming hearts on the video-sharing platform. The video, posted by @rachelhmarie, captures the emotional moment a blind and deaf senior dog realized their human has returned after being gone for months.
The video shows the blind and deaf senior dog lying down. The human approaches and places their hand in front of the pup. The senior dog sniffs and licks the hand for a moment before becoming excited. Viewers loved the video, which was captioned “Reuniting with my deaf and blind senior dog after 2 months apart.” The video has currently received over 350,000 likes on TikTok.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Blind Senior Dog Finds a Loving Home
- Woman Bids Farewell to Senior Dog in Devastating Video
- Senior Dog Breaks Hearts With Self-Soothing Behavior
- Viral Video of Deaf Dog Who Can’t Stand Maintenance Man
- Video of The Exact Moment Blind Deaf Dog Realizes Their Human is Home Will Melt Your Heart
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!