A remarkable sight unfolded in Lake Tahoe when a mother coyote and her six adorable pups were captured by a special coyote camera.
Source: CBS Sacramento/Youtube
Toogee Sielsch, was called to relocate the family, but he wisely decided against it, knowing it could be fatal for some of the young ones. Instead, Sielsch chose to document their daily lives, capturing heartwarming moments of play fights and revealing the mother’s extensive absence of 16 hours each day. These unique observations have provided us with an extraordinary glimpse into the wildlife that surrounds us.
The enchanting footage of the mother coyote and her six pups in Lake Tahoe provides a rare glimpse into the lives of these animals. Thanks to the decision to observe rather than interfere, we have gained a deeper understanding of their behavior, nurturing instincts, and the delicate balance they maintain in their ecosystem.
Animals Are My Favorite People by Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
- Lily the Cat Saves Family from Intruding Coyote
- Dog Recovering After Spending Months Living with Coyote Pack in Nevada Desert
- Woman Threatens to Feed Cat to Coyotes if Shelter Didn’t Take Her
- Coyote Rescued After Wandering into Middle School and Released Back into the Wild
- Homeless Dog Who Was Stuck in a Coyote Trap for Days Finally Gets Help! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!