Maybe these aren't instant noodles, but they're pretty close! And I bet this easy cashew ramen soup is infinitely more delicious.
Easy Cashew Ramen [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8-ounce package rice ramen
- 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegan gluten-free red Thai chili paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 3/4 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Snap peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large handful of cashews, for garnish
- Wash and chop the vegetables. Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan and add the veggies. Season with salt, pepper, and tamari. Cook for about 10 minutes until the veggies begin to soften. Set aside.
- Add another splash of oil to the saucepan and roast the snap peas until they begin to brown. Set aside as well.
- Now prepare the rice ramen according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In the meantime, mix the coconut milk, red Thai chili paste, and lime juice. You can use this as it is and warm it up by simply mixing with the hot ramen, or slightly heat it up in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add the ramen to a bowl and distribute the veggies around. Add coconut milk mix, top with roasted snap peas and cashews.