If you're seekong a frozen treat that's low in sugar, this nice cream bowl is here for you. When blended with frozen banana, frozen cauliflower adds creaminess, but not sugar, to your standard ice cream. Each bowl of this nice cream is easily customized based on your taste preferences, so have fun experimenting with all of the flavor combo possibilities!
Cauliflower Nice Cream Bowls [Vegan]
For the Nice Cream Base:
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices, or more based on preference
- Drops of liquid stevia, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegan protein powder
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk, or 1 tablespoon flaxseed powder
- Cinnamon, ginger, and/or other spices of choice
- Cocoa powder, acai powder, matcha, or spirulina
- Chilled fruit purée instead of solid frozen fruit
- 1/3–1/2 cup overnight oats for a thicker consistency
- Blend in the food processor until smooth or until you’ve reached your preferred consistency.