This delicious and creamy soup is inspired by the spices flavors of Indian curry. Cauliflower and potatoes are the perfect veggies for pureed soup, giving it a thick and creamy texture. They both have a neutral flavor, meaning you get to experience the full flavor of the spicy curry powder! It takes only a moment of your time to have this ready on the table and it'll leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Cauliflower Curry Soup [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 leeks, white part only
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 cups water, or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt, pepper, and curry powder, into a saucepan and bring the liquid up to a boil. Simmer until the cauliflower and potato are fork tender.
- With an immersion blender (or carefully in a blender while allowing the steam to escape), puree everything until smooth and creamy.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of curry powder and a big pinch of both salt and pepper. Blend again, taste, and adjust the seasonings.
- Serve with chopped leek and red pepper flakes, if desired.