This creamy, nutty ball of flavor is a versatile recipe that can set the mood for your vegan potluck or even your family reunion. Get creative and give this Vegan “Teese” Ball your own signature style.
- 1 package (8 oz) vegan cream cheese (I used Tofutti with non-hydrogentated oils)
- 1 10 ounce package of Teese Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine (I used Earth Balance buttery stick)
- 1-2 tablespoons steak sauce or vegan Worcestershire sauce
- A few dashes liquid smoke
- Chopped nuts (almonds or walnuts are both good)
- Although this recipe only requires about 4 hours of chilling time, leaving it in the refrigerator overnight really helps set the flavors.
- Let the first three ingredients sit at room temperature about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Add the steak sauce or vegan Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. You can also add some of seasoning here if you want (Try sprinkling in some creole seasoning or chop up some fresh thyme, parsley, and minced garlic. Whatever you decide, have fun).
- Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Shape into a ball with your hands, then roll ball in chopped nuts.
- Eat on top of your favorite vegan crackers.