- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of basil
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups water
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- To make this creamy and hearty, marinate and dehydrate the veggies and mushrooms just a bit before making the soup.
- Chop the broccoli and onions and add it, along with the sliced mushrooms, to a container. Whisk together the olive oil, agave, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and a touch of basil.
- Pour over the vegetables and shake or toss to coat.
- Let marinate for about a half hour. Then pour into solid dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for about another hour.
- To make the soup, set aside about a quarter of the marinated vegetables.
- Take the rest and put in the blender with the avocado and water.
- Puree until very smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and top with the reserved marinated vegetables and a bit of red pepper flakes.
yield: 2 servings
nutritional information: calories: 320 fat: 22 gr carbs: 30 gr protein: 9 gr