Goji Energy Bites Ingredients:
- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup dried shredded coconut (reserve some for garnish)
- 1/4 cup goji berries (reserve some for garnish)
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid state
- 3/4 cup cacao paste (*Cacao paste is a mixture of cacao powder and cacao butter- you can make it yourself or buy it pre-made)
- 1 tbsp agave
- sprinkle of vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- Using a food processor, break up almonds.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, except goji berries.
- Blend well. Fold in goji berries.
- Form into a rectangle.
- Refrigerate while making chocolate sauce.
- Pour chocolate sauce over bars and garnish with coconut and goji berries.
- Let set in refrigerator and then slice into bite sized squares.
- Keep chilled or frozen.
Some other healthy vegan snacks include: