Though they may want you to think the contrary with their song lyrics, Hell does not Await for the metal band, Slayer, or their crew after they rescued a sick and freezing kitten in Indianapolis. The kitten was living with a homeless man who offered her to guitarist, Kerry King, and other members of the crew for a dollar. Sick and freezing, the band’s assistant tour manager gladly took her, and slept with the kitten in her bunk on the bus until a mutual friend agreed to give her a forever home.

She spent her first night sleeping comfortably on a heating pad before going to the vet to be treated for fleas and worms. Animals exposed to harsh winter conditions are at high risk of hypothermia, especially young animals who are unable to regulate their own body temperature. Ensuring that companion animals are brought in from the cold and treated to regular veterinary care is vital in ensuring their health and wellness. If you see an animal that needs help, contact your local animal welfare hotlines. You could be the that sweetheart’s homelessness slayer … yes, we did.

Naming her Gypsy, her new pet parent is already loving her new companion, sharing pictures of her napping and playing with her new toys on the Old National Centre’s Facebook page (the venue where Slayer was playing when the rescue occurred). Gypsy now gets to enjoy all the benefits of a forever home with a dotting cat mama. That’s so metal.

Hey, you guys do Seasons in The Abyss, right? Great little ditty.

Metal Band Slayer and Their Crew Rescue a Freezing Little KittenOld National Centre

Warm and cozy at last

Metal Band Slayer and Their Crew Rescue a Freezing Little KittenPenny Hamilton Riley

It’s gonna be Raining Blood when I catch you, ball! Just kidding, you’re safe.

Thanks for saving me you kind-hearted, head-bangers, you!

Gypsy isn’t the only cat that digs Slayer. We’ll just leave this right here. (Check out the little head nod of appreciation at :40 seconds.)

Lead image source: Penny Hamilton Riley/ Rocket Revolt Magazine

Healthy Pit Bulls Will Have to be Killed in Montreal, But Some Vets Refuse to Do it

Healthy Pit Bull Will Have to be Killed Because of Montreal Ban, But Some Vets Refuse to Do it

Meet Rexie the Fabulous Disabled Kitty Who Rocks a Pink Wheelchair

Meet Rexie the Fabulous Disabled Kitty Who Rocks a Pink Wheelchair

Check Out the Hottest New Vegan Products Spotted at Expo East 2016

Expo East Collage

11-Year-Old Golden Retriever Befriends Adorable Baby Chicks (PHOTOS)

11-Year Old Golden Retriever Befriends Adorable Baby Chicks (PHOTOS)

632 comments on “Metal Band, Slayer and Their Crew Rescue a Freezing Little Kitten”

[email protected]
12 Days ago

I want to thank Dr Azuka for the Herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Azuka gave to me when i emailed him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come,so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address, [email protected] with him all your pains will be gone,i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now Negative after the use of his Herb medicine, my specialist doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Azuka for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that needs your help. email him now he is waiting to receive you. [email protected]} or What\'s App +2348132777335

DR AZUKA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS

vikky

Hello" thank God for the wonderful healing spell power which Dr wiseone render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unemployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on Facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about Dr wiseone the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of Dr wiseone email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that " HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS ". so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Friday last week Dr wiseone called me that my problems is solved that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my finance and relatives, but now since i was confirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and finance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to Dr wiseone that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email Dr wiseone for healing and solution now at = [email protected] or call on his phone number +2349033359703

fidelia wayne

HOW I GOT MY HEALING THROUGH DOCTOR EGBA

MY NAME IS FIDELIA AND AM FROM KUWAIT I WAS FORMALLY THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IN KUWAIT BREVEGES COMPANY(KBC), ME AND MY HUSBAND LEAVED TOGETHER HAPPILY ALTHOUGH HE WASNT AS RICH AS I WAS I LOVED HIM HE ALSO WORKED IN A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY HERE IN KUWAIT AS AN ENGINEER ALONG THE LINE SOMETHING HAPPEN THAT PUSHED ME INTO A FROLIC AND NUNCHANLANT ATTITUDE IT ALL STARTED IN 2010 WHEN I WAS STILL WORKING IN KUWAIT BREVEGES COMPANY(KBC),AN INDIAN MAN WAS ALSO ENPLOYED THERE HE ALSO SHOWED INTEREST IN ME WHICH I TURNED DOWN BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY MARRIED ALTHOUGH WE DIDNT HAVE KIDS BUT HE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT IF I REFUSE THAT HE WILL MAKE ME USELESS AND WORTHLESS IN THE COMPANY I TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS VERY IMPOSSIBLE SO I TOLD OUR MANAGER WHO SURMOND HIM BUT HE DENIED AND LATER I WENT TO ARREST HIM NOT KNOWING IT WAS THE GENESIS OF MY PROBLEM SO THE MATTER WAS BEEN CHARGED TO COURTH BUT HE WON, AND AFTER THEN I BEGAN TO HAVE NIGTHMARES OF MEN CHASING ME OR HAVING SEX WITH ME IN THE DREAM AFTER A YEAR IN 2011 HE WAS MADE THE MANAGER OF THE COMPANY, I NEVER ENVIED HIM BECAUSE I ALWAYS KNEW HE HAD SOME EVIL POWERS HE WAS USING IN THE COMPANY BEFORE I KNEW IT MY BANK ACCOUNT DRIED UP AND THERE WAS NO MONEY IN IT BEFORE I KNEW IT MY OWN HUSBAND WAS FIRED IN HIS COMPANY EVERY THING AROUND ME WAS UPSIDE DOWN I QUICKLY REMEMBERED WHAT MR SHERIFF (INDIAN MAN) TOLD ME, SO I WENT TO HIS OFFICE BEGGING ON MY KNEELS THAT HE SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE BUT HE SAID UNLESS HE HAVE HE WAY WITH ME THAT ME AND MY FAMILY WILL NEVER BE FREE AND HE THRETHENED TO KILL MY HUSBAND WITH STROKE I WENT HOME AND I WAS LOOKING AT MY HUSBAND IN THE DINNING AND I WAS CRYING HE NEVER KNEW WHY I WAS CRYING THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO THE OFFICE AND I LET HIM HAVE WHAT HE ALWAYS WANTED, HE SLEPT WITH ME LIKE A DOG SHOULD I EVEN SAY LIKE A PRISONER WHO HAVE BEEN MISSING A WOMAN FOR YEARS AFTER SIX(6) MONTH HE RESIGNED AND INFORMATION REACHED THE COMPANY THAT HE FLEED OUT OF THE COUNTRY AS FAST AS HE RESIGNED I ALWAYS GO TO THE HOSPITAL EVERY MONTH FOR CHECKUP TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE I WAS TESTED POSITIVE OF A DEADLY DISEASE (HIVAIDS) I RAGE INTO ANGER IT SEEMS I SHOULD COMMIT MURDER I TRIED REACHING MR SHERIFF (THE IDIAN MAN) I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS DEAD A MONTH LATER MY HUSBAND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH STROKE AND ALSO WITH THE DISEASE HIVAIDS THAT WAS HOW WE MANAGE WITH THESE SICKNESS I CRIED EVERY DAY AND NIGHT SO ONE DAY I TOOK IT TO MY SELF TO FIND THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM SO I WAS GOING THROUGH A POST LIKE YOU DOING NOW AND I ALSO FIND A STORY OF HOW AN AFRICAN MAN HELPED A MAN WITH HIVAIDS SO I ALSO TOOK THE SAME STEPSAND I THANK GOD THAT MR (EGBA) CAME TO MY AID HE ONLY ASKED ME TO BUY SOME THINGS WHICH HE USED FOR WORKING AND BEFORE TWO (2) WEEKS MY HUSBAND WAS FREE AND HE ASKED ME TO GO FOR CHECK UP I WAS ALSO FREE I ALSO WENT TO AFRICA TO VISIT HIM AND HE HAVE BEEN HELPING ME I THANK GOD THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEM HERE IS HOW TO REACH HIM
[email protected] or +2348144889156

fidelia wayne

Do you need a voodoo doctor for any kind of
Magical charm contact Doctor Egba via
Email...[email protected] OR YOU CAN
ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE:
+2348144889156 he engage in the following
Magical charm listed below.....
1. Magical charm to Get your scam money back
2. Magical charm to Bring back lost lover, even
if lost for a long time
3. Magical charm to Remove bad spells from
homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Magical charm to Get promotion you have
desired for a long time at work or in your
career.
5. Magical charm to Read all your problems
before you even mention them to him
6. Magical charm to Remove the black spot that
keeps on taking your money away
7. Magical charm to Find out why you are not
progressing in life and the solution
8. Magical charm to Eliminate in family fights
9. Magical charm to Ensure excellent school
grades even for children with mental
disabilities
10.Magical charm to Stop your marriage or
relationship from breaking apart
11.Magical charm to destroy and send back the
Nikolos if requested
12.Magical charm to heal barrenness in women
and disturbing menstruation
13.Magical charm to Get you marriage to the
lover of your choice
14.Magical charm to Guarantee you win the
troubling court cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
15.Magical charm to Ensure success in work and
business
16.Magical charm to cure Mental illness &
bewitched
17.Magical charm to cure Cant sleep at night
or walking at night
18.Magical charm to Recover stolen property
and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
19.Magical charm to Bring supernatural luck
into
20.Magical charm to Pregnancy to conceive a
baby
21.Magical charm cure for Aids/HIV Cancer and
many more disease contact him via [email protected]
22.Magical charm to make quick money and be
famous in the society
In just 24hours you desired will be granted
with the aim of Magical charm contact us now
for any kind or Magical charm and we will
gladly help
you.Email...[email protected]

anna

My Name is Kelis Anna I want to testify of the good work of Dr.Bello who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 4year with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn\'t even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr.Bello even when i did not believe i was convinced by my girlfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 2days my lover came asking me to forgive him,so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address. [email protected] or call his mobile number +2348147271779

joy