Bake your own healthy organic whole wheat spelt bread with minimum ingredients! Best eaten fresh.
Whole Wheat Spelt Bread [Vegan]
- 4 1/3 cups wholemeal spelled flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 3/4 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons oat flakes
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then add the water.
- Knead the dough.
- Place the dough into the loaf pan. Sprinkle with oat flakes.
- NO PREHEATING. Bake at 400°F for approximately 40 min. You can place an oven-proof bowl of water in the oven to make the bread crispy.