What’s fab about this recipe? Everything! It’s quick, easy, has accessible ingredients (minus the white chocolate, but you can get that on Amazon), it’s seasonal, features no dairy or eggs, packed with pumpkin, has aesthetic appeal, and perf for the the fall season! If you love all things pumpkin or simply modern vegan treats, you have to try this recipe for vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted vegan butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegan egg powder combined w/3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper, with enough to hang over the sides; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vegan melted butter and coconut sugar until completely smooth and no lumps remain. Add the vegan egg mixture and vanilla and whisk to incorporate, making sure the egg has been completely mixed in. Add the pumpkin and again whisk to fully incorporate. Add the flour mixture to the batter and, using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture until combined and no pockets of flour remain. Fold in the vegan white chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake until a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool completely, then use the parchment handles to lift the bars out of the pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- White Chocolate