Warm and cozy Chia Pudding made in about 10 minutes! Gluten Free + Paleo + Vegan. It’s thick, creamy, cozy and makes the perfect grain free breakfast!
Warm Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Warm Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 –2 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds - optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon - optional
How to Prepare Warm Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- In a medium pot, add the milk and chia seeds, stir and bring to a low boil over medium-low heat. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat and stir in maple syrup, vanilla, hemp seeds, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with your favouite toppings and enjoy! I topped with blueberries, cashew butter, shredded coconut, almond flaked and pumpkin seeds.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.