This vegan white cheese sauce will seriously blow you away! It is creamy, thick, and acts as a delicious coat or dip for many different kinds of dishes!
Vegan White Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup white beans
- 1/2 cup plain vegan milk (or less)
- 5 large tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter or oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt (maybe less or no salt if you’re adding salted vegan butter)
- Tiny pinch of xanthan gum (optional)
- Blend everything together. Start with less salt and add more to taste. You can use less almond milk to make cheese thicker. Enjoy!