Wondering what do make with your portobello mushrooms? This recipe is the answer!
Vegan Portobello Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 5 or 6 portobello mushrooms (1-1 1/2 lb/500-600 g)
- handful of roasted peanuts
- 10 spring onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- soy sauce
- Chop the portobello mushrooms into large pieces and cook them in sesame oil or olive oil.
- Finely chop the garlic and add the garlic to the mushrooms.
- Slice the spring onions into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces. Slice the white part lengthways in two.
- Add them to the portobello mushrooms. Add the peanuts and a splash of soy sauce and serve.