These Raspberry Coconut Bars taste similar to the regular bounty bar with a raspberry twist. Unlike regular bounty bars, they are also refined sugar free, gluten-free and vegan.
Valentine’s Raspberry Coconut Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined-Sugar]
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons low calorie fruit syrup
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder (optional)
For the Topping:
- 3.5-ounces dairy-free 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Add all the ingredients to a pan and cook over a low heat, mashing the raspberries as you mix.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and the mixture is well combined, take off the heat.
- Transfer into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper and spread with a spoon.
- Freeze for 2 hours then slice into 8-10 bars.
- Coat with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with some dried raspberries.
- Refrigerate to allow the chocolate to set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for a month.