Brownies are amazing…am I right? Whether you’re a cake brownie or fudgy brownie lover, there’s a sweet treat for everyone! I was able to make these completely nut-free as well as gluten, dairy and egg-free too. Now, regardless of if you’re vegan, or if you can’t consume gluten, dairy, eggs and/or nuts, you can still enjoy these fabulous and ultra-fudgy brownies!
Ultra-Rich Fudgy Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Ultra-Rich Fudgy Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon applesauce
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg replacers
- 3/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoon gluten-free flour
How to Prepare Ultra-Rich Fudgy Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF, and prepare an 8x8 baking dish with foil or by lightly greasing. Using a double-boiler pan over water at medium/low heat, begin melting the chocolate. Once it starts melting, add in the coconut oil and salt, stirring quickly. Once the mixture becomes incorporated, stir in the applesauce quickly and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla, and sugar. Prepare vegan eggs according to instructions and add to the mixture, half at a time. Add the gluten-free flour in parts, until a brownie batter forms.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, making sure that the brownies are cooked all the way through. Allow the brownies to cool before removing from the pan, cutting and serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 2552 | Total Carbs: 410 g | Total Fat: 111 g | Total Protein: 9 g | Total Sodium: 115 g | Total Sugar: 255 g (Per Serving) Calories: 284 | Carbs: 46 g | Fat: 12 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 13 g | Sugar: 28 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.