This tofu scramble is simple and so yummy. It is full of protein and flavor - so good!
Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- 1 pack extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the leek and cook for 2 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Take the tofu cubes and smoosh them in your hands until it breaks up into what resembles scrambled eggs.
- Add the turmeric and soy sauce.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.